Bursa de Valori București alături de Investors Club și Intercapital Invest vă invită să participați la evenimentul ”Investments workshop – Why you should be an investor on the capital market”.
Seminarul va fi susținut de Daniela Ropota, Analysis Department Manager, Intercapital Invest și Nicu Grigoras, Director Front Office and Trading, Investment Banking Analyst, Intercapital Invest.
Seminarul va avea loc pe 30 iunie, la ora 17.3o, la sediul BVB, etajul 2, Sala Millennium.
Participarea este gratuită, fiind însă necesară înregistrarea. Pentru înregistrare completați formularul atașat acestui link:
Bucharest Stock Exchange, with Investors Club and Intercapital Invest invites you to the event “Investments workshop – Why you should be an investor on the capital market”.
The seminar will be held by Daniela Ropota, Analysis Department Manager, Intercapital Invest and Nicu Grigoras, Director Front Office and Trading, Investment Banking Analyst, Intercapital Invest.
Topics for discussion:
– divident yield vs. bank deposits
– introduction to stock market: the role of the stock market, financial instruments (shares, bonds, government bonds), companies present on stock indices, steps for buying stocks, how to choose a company, portfolio diversification etc.
– elements of fundamental analysis: qualitative and quantitative
– types of companies on the stock market
– how a company should be analyzed
– the importance of portfolio diversification
– how long should a stokc be kept in portfolio
– how many companies should a powerful portfolio contain
– risk management and exposure to a particular company
– key indicators of a financial report
– types of trading accounts
– elements of technical analysis
The seminar will take place on June 30, 17.30, at BVB headquarters, 2nd floor, Millennium Hall.
Participation in the seminar is free, but registration must be made by completing the form below: